AeroCool Zero dba 620w
Recently there has been a lot of new technology hitting the market and
within the next few months there will be a ton more. With new
video cards just being released and new CPUs on the way from AMD and
Intel, it may be time to think about upgrading your power supply.
Almost every power supply review you read will talk about how the power
supply is the most overlooked component. I'm sure that used to be
true, but I think that most computer enthusiast understand the
importance of a good quality power supply. Hopefully, neglecting
the power supply is a thing of the past. I know from reading the
posts in our forums that the power supply is one of the first things
that is being looked at while upgrading, and that's the way it should
• 13.5 cm
• Exclusive "4-Steps" 0dBA technology
• Smart Cable management with sleeved wiring
• PCI Express, SLi, Crossfire, and Dual Core CPU ready
• EPS 12V and ATX 12V 2.02 compliant with powerful dual +12V rails
• EMI Filtering in PCI Express cables for EMI protection
• Full protection technologies including: IP, OVP, OPP, SCP
• Mirror surface finish
packaging is pretty basic. That is completely fine by me.
If every cable had it's own compartment, the box would have to
be bigger and I'm sure the cost of the unit would increase as
well. It's packed tight enough that nothing is going to
move around and break.
Wow, that is a lot of cables. I'm very happy that this is
a modular power supply and I won't have to try to hide all of
the cables that I'm not going to use.